Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tribes

Because no one seems to be reading my blog except me, I will post things that interest probably only me. So there.

My tribal ancestors include:

Mother:

Anishinabe/Ojibwa (grandpa's a half-breed!)
Super-aggro natives of the Great Lakes/Canada. Scalpers and obliterators of other tribes.

Jew (by way of France/Catalonia/Algeria/beating-feet-out-of-Israel)
Survivors

Jew (by way of Prussia)
Survivors

Clan Cameron
Super-warring Scottish highlanders

Father:

Irish
Fond of drinking, celebrations and brawling

English
Literate, high-minded royal hooliganism

Scottish
Super-warring sheepherders

Is it any wonder all that DNA filtered down into a girl called Trouble?

What are your tribes, and what do your ancestors think of you?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Lithuania, Russia, Austria- Jew

Why can't we all get along?

5:15 AM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Hey, I take offense to that, I read your blog all the time. Much love gorgeous.

9:21 PM  
Blogger greensatya said...

Yeah, I read your blog regularly.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Wow, you have an interesting and varied background. Mine is pretty simple: Russian, Polish, Austrian (all Jewish).
Rhea
The Boomer Chronicles

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home