Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weird Things

Marty tagged me with this one. Since I'm looking for something to take my mind off the Eagles loss, I'll bite:

Six Weird Things About Me (Trouble):

1. I am deformed in the same way as Jimi Hendrix.
2. I have a bad case of coulrophobia.
3. I used to be a ballerina. Really.
4. I cannot clean (and I like to clean) without disco music accompaniment
5. I am obsessed with something right now, but it will pass.
6. When people sneeze I do not say, "Bless you." I say, "Shut up!" Number one, I am not a member of the clergy; Number two, they usually laugh or are otherwise surprised and stop sneezing, and so cease spreading their damn germs all over the place.

People Who Are Now Tagged to Complete this Survey and Repost it on Their Blog:

A Tiny Sip of Absinthe
Bobulah
K-Money
Mr. Oogie Boogie
Superfly
The Three-Toed Sloth

2 Comments:

Blogger Absinthe said...

I used to be a ballerina, too! Not professionally - just for fun.
Yours aren't terribly weird, either - i'd say "quirky," actually.

12:37 PM  
Blogger marty said...

I guess that trip to the circus is out.

One thing, Trouble your blog is educational. I learn new words.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home