Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's Day

Gawker wants you to think Conde Nast bought Jezebel.com. They are probably apoplectic with glee at the ha-ha phony posts ("Must Haves for Spring!") that are wreaking havoc on for-some-reason clueless commenters.

I've heard of slow news days but this is ridiculous.

I don't know anyone, personally, who pulls AFD pranks because I've successfully weeded them out over the years. Chacun a son gout, bien sur, but I cannot tolerate that behavior. Want to "Punk" your friends? Are you a "Jackass"? Stay away from me, pal, I have absolutely no sense of humor about that stupid shit. I promise to go out of my way to ruin your prank. And maim you in the process. Oh,yeah, it's like that.

Have you seen this show, "The Real Wedding Crashers"? The bride and groom arrange to prank their wedding guests, hard. Have your relationships with your family, friends and fiance deteriorated to a dark, smelly place where you have to torture them to get a laugh?

I should grow a sense of humor? Really? I laugh at a lot of things. Things that are actually funny.

As far as I am concerned, it's April 1. Tomorrow there will be some hurt feelings to soothe for the "merry" pranksters of this world. P.S. You AREN'T FUCKING FUNNY.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home