Sunday, July 24, 2005

Ahh, Bliss

We went away for the weekend, went to the Beach. Neener, neener. Who sunburns one shoulder? Who else. All I gotta say is, I don't tan. I think if I went to one of those cheesy spray-on tan places the strippers go to, my extra-fair skin would simply repel the paint like Teflon. That's it! I'm Teflon-pasty.

Back to the grind, but this Tuesday is that medical procedure I mentioned a few blogs back. Please send out them no-cancer vibes for me, ok? Not trying to be melodramatic, honestly: I hear that collective good thoughts/prayer has magic properties, that's all. LOVE

Will blog upon my return from the land of the Amish.

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Sending love and good energy your way Sweetie. And I'll definitely include you in my prayers.

Please let me know how it goes!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts for you both of you.

Please let me know that all is well.

MWAH.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home