Friday, July 22, 2005

MTA and super psychic coinkydinks! An Update

I wrote yesterday's bloggerooni because I'd just stepped off the subway and needed to vent like Mt. St. Helen's.

Imagine my delight and amazement when I find my very thoughts echoed in the New York Post, the Bay Ridge whatever-it's-called, and on a blog I like to read. Apparently I'm not alone in ranting on this subject, if comments on blogs are anything to believe. In fact, I rather enjoy the comments section of some blogs more interesting than the blog itself! Some bloggers take exception to this and delete or disallow comments on their blog. To those precious online diarists I say: the internet is a ginormous public forum. You can't expect only people you agree with, or people you prefer for one reason or another, to view your blog.

It isn't even "yours" to begin with, y'know? Blogspot hosts my blog, so I figger it's their party, I'm just a tiki lamp. Fortunately, my blog is boring, so only people who already tolerate me post comments. Consider yourself honored by the people who comment on your blog, even the anonymous and the blubbering idiots. They found your blog somehow, and were moved by whatever you wrote enough to add their thoughts to the comment fray. Commenters love to fight with one another and promote their own blogs. Let 'em!

Why even read the comments, if you're so dang sensitive? If someone actually has something to say to you directly, they'll email you, or maybe spray paint "YOU SUCK!" on your apartment building. In any case, the Comments section is part of the show, don't be a sissy.

I'm far too lazy and yearning for a full-on shabbes dinner to post more tonight.

Shabbat Shalom, lovebubbles, and have an awesome weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

By any measure, supertribble, you ARE zee BEST! xoxoxoxoxoxo

4:59 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I completely agree with you about the comments! And for the record your blog ROCKS :-)

MWAH!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home