Monday, August 14, 2006

Drilling in My Skull

Round two of the dental work jamboree finished up this afternoon with 6 more fillings. I think when I'm all finished I'll be able to get WiFi in my mouth. My whole face is swollen, Quasimodo-style, and I'm forced to cheat on my FFP diet in the form of a chocolate milkshake. Nothing will be masticated for some time, seeing I go back next week for more of the same.

In happier news, I wrote a couple of pieces for metroblogNYC on Famous Fictional New Yorkers--a idea stolen from metroblogLA, but come on: New York has better characters than LA, hands down. (Though LB may argue this case!) I chose Auntie Mame (of course), Tony Manero (Yo! Bay Ridge in the hizz-ouse!), and Eloise (my and my troublebabes' favorite after Lyle, Lyle Crocodile). Please do check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Diet and dental work. Is Trouble embarking on an acting career?

9:17 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Damn straight I will argue that one!

Although I do concede that NY has some awesome folks here. A few of them are seriously wacked but awesome all the same ;-)

6:27 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

OOps, forgot to say Congrats!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home