Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spoke too Soon

My doctor says it can't wait: I'll go in for a surgical consult on December 21. So, I guess the illness-of-the-month for December 2006 will be breast cancer.

Have no fear, I will not be turning this into a sad old breast cancer blog. Nearly two years after starting I haven't turned into a boo-hoo bipolar blog, now have I?

I am not afraid of it, per se, because the available treatments are quite advanced and the survival rates tremendous. Nor do I mind losing all, or some, breast tissue. Heck, I'll warm up the scalpel for 'em! My only fear is that something will prevent me having more children, which is something I really, really, really, really, really, really want to do.

So if I have to have it, getting rid of it better not require chemotherapy. That's all I'm saying.

P.S. I may have a "Cop-a-Feelski-before-they-gone" fundraiser!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you ... but missy you do what you have to do, hear me?

3:37 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

This was supposed to be the healthy December, damn it!

Hugs, best wishes and tons of gentle hugs coming at ya, Miss Trubs. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep us informed when you can, ok?

3:41 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

And then what are you planning to do?


(.)(.)

4:57 PM  
Blogger marty said...

I'm sorry about your trouble, Trouble.

Humor is a vast resource.

When and where is the fundraiser?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm so sorry gorgeous. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of hugs and kisses!!

Oh and I want in on the fundraiser. I know I have my own pair but...

Love you!!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home