Monday, August 21, 2006

It's a WINNER!

Ok, my two weeks of Fat Flush Plan are finished and I have two things to say: "Woot! Woot!" As promised, fat and cellulite melted off my body like butter off a pancake. I lost 10 lbs. and went from a size 8 to a size 5/6, in two weeks.

Highlights:

- Despite not exercising one iota the first week, I dropped 5 lbs.
- Going to the gym the second week really amped-up the results
- Only 2 days of awkward adjustment to the diet and caffeine withdrawal
- Phenomenal energy without any "crash" (as with caffeine, sugar, energy drinks)
- No need for sleep medication or alarm clock
- No more IBS symptoms (best result of all, I say)
- Nothing quite like putting on underwear and finding it to be too big!

So, HELL yes the Fat Flush Plan works. I highly recommend! Superfly, Bobulah and K-Money are all going on it, too, so we can all look forward to hearing their testimonials.

Thank you for putting up with my reports on this and thank you for your words of encouragement. MWAH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Yeah!!! You go girl!! I'm so happy for you.

So, what happens after the initial 2 weeks? What do you eat or do now? I'm curious, I'm thinking of giving it a try, but I would like to know what I'm in for.

I'm so very proud of you. If you looked perfect before you must be drop dead gorgeous now.

4:55 AM  
Blogger marty said...

But if you continue to lose 10 lbs. every two weeks, at some point you will disintegrate.

There must be provisions to avoid this result?

5:52 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

After the initial two weeks, you gradually add carbs and dairy back to your diet, while keeping portions small. The idea is you eventually reach your optimum weight and maintain that status. If you "fall off the wagon", you simply go back on the two-week plan.

I'm fairly certain it takes more than a fabulous diet to become a skeletart or to disintegrate.

Thank you CLEAVAGE lady! Love ya!

7:36 AM  
Blogger glo said...

Dawwwlin...you look mawwwvelous. You sound thrilled and I'm thrilled for you :) xo

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home